Fundamental active investing with a quant twist
- Are you feeling the pressure from passive funds on your traditional active fund management?
- Do you want to grow and protect your wealth through cost-efficient active investing?
Outperformance is still possible but these days it must come at a low cost.
Enter A. Stotz Investment Research.
FVMR Investing is our system of active portfolio management using a quantitative factor-based investing style combined with fundamental analysis.
Our investment methodology is based on more than 20 years of research experience.
No dark side to our double-edged sword
- Our quantitative analysis makes it possible to analyze large amounts of data and consider thousands of stocks’ relative attractiveness on Fundamentals, Valuation, Momentum, and Risk factors.
- Our fundamental analysis then digs deeper into each investment’s value drivers.
Combining the two into a concentrated portfolio increases the chance of outperformance.
Preserve capital strategy
We implement our singular capital-preserving strategy with the aim of limiting downside, while keeping potential upside.
It allows you to:
- Potentially earn higher returns than passive investments.
- Instantly implement a portfolio of stocks in markets where you lack expertise.
FVMR Investing is a full service
FVMR Investing is provided as a full service to institutions and family offices.
We offer a global portfolio, as well as packages for Asia, ASEAN, China A-shares and Japan.
Don’t miss out on this “best of both worlds” investment edge.
Let’s talk about how you can get started with FVMR Investing to grow and protect your and your clients’ wealth.